Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- A beer, please.
- He ordered a beer.
- He asked for a beer.
- I'll buy you a beer.
- Let's start with beer.
- I'll start with a beer.
- What about a glass of beer?
- Let's talk over a cold beer.
- This beer mug holds one pint.
- He drank three bottles of beer.
- Could I get one more beer, please?
- Could I please have one more can of beer?
- He finished the beer and ordered another.
- I don't think children should drink beer.
- I think I'll start with a bottle of beer.
- I shouldn't have drunk that last bottle of beer.