Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Do you want a ride?
- Can you ride a bicycle?
- I want to ride a horse.
- I like to ride on trains.
- It's fun to ride a motorcycle.
- Can I ride this horse for a while?
- I gave him a ride in my car last night.
- Could you give me a ride to the station?
- She learned to ride a bicycle last year.
- She couldn't convince him to ride a horse.
- You shouldn't ride a bicycle on the sidewalk.
- I think it's time for me to give her a ride home.
- For your own safety, never ride in a car with a drunk driver.
- Daddy, I can't walk any more. Could you give me a piggyback ride?