Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- She went shopping.
- She has gone shopping.
- I'm going shopping tomorrow.
- She intended to go shopping.
- I go shopping every other day.
- Won't you go shopping with me?
- She went shopping with him last Monday.
- I don't like being asked to go shopping.
- I have to go shopping. I'll be back in an hour.
- The girl insisted on going shopping with her mother.
- Tom almost always uses a credit card when he goes shopping.
- With Christmas just around the corner, I should do some shopping.
- She intended to go shopping with her mother, but her mother was busy.