Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Do you like snow?
- It is going to snow.
- It'll snow tomorrow.
- It will snow tomorrow.
- The snow has disappeared.
- We had a lot of snow last year.
- Does it snow much in the winter?
- Does it snow a lot in the winter?
- Snow completely covered the town.
- There was a lot of snow last year.
- Do you get much snow in the winter?
- He came in spite of the heavy snow.
- We'll have little snow this winter.
- I couldn't go out because of the snow.
- We probably won't have much snow this winter.
- We had less snow this winter than we had expected.