Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- I'd like meat loaf.
- This meat has gone bad.
- I don't usually eat red meat.
- I never feed my dog raw meat.
- Have you ever eaten whale meat?
- A refrigerator keeps meat fresh.
- She feeds her dog a meat-free diet.
- Which wine goes best with red meat?
- I don't eat as much meat as I used to.
- Could you cook this meat a little more?
- I feed my dog meat at least once a week.
- I know quite a few people who don't eat meat.
- She wasn't wealthy enough to feed her dog meat every day.
- I'm a vegetarian, so I'd rather not have meat, if that's okay.
- I only eat meat from animals that I have personally killed and butchered.
- Even though my friend was a vegetarian, I didn't tell him that the soup had some meat in it.
- I don't think it makes him a bad person just because he's decided he likes to eat horse meat.