Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- My father runs a restaurant.
- I can recommend this restaurant.
- What time does this restaurant close?
- I can't go to the restaurant with you tonight.
- I can't afford to eat in such an expensive restaurant.
- Mary goes to that restaurant for lunch every other day.
- Can you remember the first time you ate at this restaurant?
- I missed going out with her and eating at our favorite restaurant.
- We're always going there! Let's go to a French restaurant for a change.
- I met an old man who says that he's never eaten at a restaurant in his whole life.
- The restaurant owner allowed her to take table scraps home to feed all of her dogs.
- She asked him to give her some money so she could go to a restaurant with her friends.
- She would often bring home table scraps from the restaurant where she worked to feed to her dog.
- I had never eaten any kind of Thai food, so I was pretty excited about going to a Thai restaurant with my grandmother.