Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- I saw a plane.
- Can I carry this on the plane?
- We traveled to Mexico by plane.
- What time does your plane depart?
- Ask him when the next plane leaves.
- What time is your plane scheduled to leave?
- A storm prevented the plane from taking off.
- If we'd been on that plane, we'd be dead now.
- What time is your plane scheduled to take off?
- You must decide whether you will go by train or by plane.
- John's parents seemed relieved to hear that his plane was on time.