Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Is that a cat or a dog?
- The cat is in the well.
- My pet cat died yesterday.
- The cat scratched my hand.
- Is there a cat on the table?
- There is a cat under the bed.
- This type of cat has no tail.
- A cat was sitting on the chair.
- I let the cat out of the house.
- A cat appeared from under the desk.
- A cat came out from under the desk.
- The cat dug its claws into my hand.
- I can hear a cat scratching at the window.
- As soon as she opened the door, a cat ran out.
- I feed my cat every morning and every evening.
- Mary asked if the cat had drunk all of the milk.
- I bought her a toy cat, but she wasn't happy with it.
- Is it OK to feed my dog the same thing that I feed my cat?