Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- I'm healthy.
- He looks healthy.
- I had a healthy breakfast.
- She looks nice and healthy.
- His grandmother looks healthy.
- My grandfather is very healthy.
- Tom's grandmother looks healthy.
- I'm not as healthy as I used to be.
- He appears to be strong and healthy.
- She advised him on how to stay healthy.
- Even though he's very old, he's healthy.
- I hope that what you are eating is healthy.
- She was advised by him on how to stay healthy.
- Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
- I heard that one way to stay healthy is to avoid eating any food with unpronounceable ingredients.