Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Open the bottle.
- Please open the bottle.
- Give me a bottle of wine.
- The bottle smashed to pieces.
- He filled the bottle with water.
- She has a bottle of milk every morning.
- I think I'll start with a bottle of beer.
- It wasn't a 100 yen coin, it was a bottle cap.
- I shouldn't have drunk that last bottle of beer.
- I always carry a bottle of mineral water with me.
- He turned the bottle upside down and shook it, but still the honey wouldn't come out.