Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- He sang a song.
- I want to sing a song.
- It's my favorite song.
- Can you sing this song?
- I want you to sing a song.
- We'd like you to sing a song.
- She sang a Japanese song for us.
- She wanted him to sing her a song.
- She has never sung a song with him.
- She heard him sing his favorite song.
- I have heard that song sung in French.
- I've heard the French version of this song.
- She couldn't convince him to write a song for her.
- When I hear that song, I remember my younger days.