Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- I like both.
- They are both good.
- They are both in the room.
- Both of my parents are dead.
- Hold the ball in both hands.
- They are both good teachers.
- You can't have it both ways.
- Both of them are in the room.
- Hold the box with both hands.
- Hold the vase with both hands.
- You and he are both very kind.
- Have both of you already eaten?
- I can afford one, but not both.
- Both countries are now at peace.
- I had a hard time making both ends meet.
- Both of the girls are wearing white suits.
- Both of those students didn't pass the test.
- He can speak both English and French very well.