Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Did you finish the job?
- When did you finish the work?
- He'll finish the job by tomorrow.
- I will finish my homework by nine.
- I want to finish this work by five.
- Kate wants to finish her homework by ten.
- I plan to finish it in two or three minutes.
- I'll be with you as soon as I finish this job.
- She helped her younger brother finish his picture.
- I had intended to finish this yesterday, but I couldn't.
- I have a lot of work to finish up before the end of the week.
- I think it'll take more than a year to finish building our house.
- Let's quickly finish the remaining work and go out for some drinks.