Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- She took him to the store.
- What did she buy at that store?
- I met Tom in front of the store.
- Liquor is not sold at this store.
- I am waiting for the store to open.
- There are many postcards in this store.
- Tom was sent on an errand to the store.
- I like to shop at that department store.
- She suggested that I go to the store with him.
- He went to the store at the last minute, just before it closed.
- Are you seriously thinking about buying a computer from that store?
- I think it's unlikely that any store would sell this model for that price.