Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- I want that bag.
- Show me another bag.
- The man robbed her bag.
- I had the boy carry my bag.
- She put the key in her bag.
- He stuck the book in his bag.
- What do you have in your bag?
- What have you done with my bag?
- She has the same bag as you have.
- I'm looking for a bag for my wife.
- She gave me a bag made of leather.
- I carried the heavy bag on my back.
- I need a bag. Will you lend me one?
- I don't want to be left holding the bag.
- I shouldn't have eaten the whole bag of potato chips.
- I have always fed my dog the dog food that comes in the big green bag.