Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- That is mine.
- This book is mine.
- This bicycle is mine.
- I would like mine rare.
- This thin book is mine.
- It's no concern of mine.
- Tom is a friend of mine.
- These things aren't mine!
- The responsibility is mine.
- He is an old friend of mine.
- His house is across from mine.
- Your answer differs from mine.
- Your problem is similar to mine.
- Do you see that house? It's mine.
- His room is twice as large as mine.
- A friend of mine is studying abroad.
- Your shoes are here. Where are mine?
- The boy rowing the boat is a friend of mine.