Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- I'm broke.
- Who broke this?
- He broke the law.
- Who broke the vase?
- You broke the rule.
- Tom broke the window.
- He broke into a house.
- I broke my leg skiing.
- Communications broke down.
- My car broke down on the way.
- Her car broke down on the way.
- It is this window that he broke.
- Ten prisoners broke out of jail.
- Mary broke in on our conversation.
- Possibly he knows who broke the windows.
- When the fire broke out, he was sound asleep.
- Tom broke his right leg and was taken to hospital a few weeks before Christmas.