Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- I have to dress up.
- How much is this dress?
- That's a beautiful dress.
- She wore a beautiful dress.
- Her mother made her a new dress.
- Her red dress made her stand out.
- Do you think that dress suits her?
- Who is the girl in the pink dress?
- I like the simplicity of her dress.
- She selected a hat to match her new dress.
- The red belt goes well with her black dress.
- How do you think you'd look wearing that dress?
- She asked him for some money to buy a new dress.